Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Nothing I Want MORE! The Indescribable, Unquenchable, Unstoppable Jesus.

He is Indescribable, Unquenchable, Unstoppable  






Nothing I want more. 


His unpredictable steadfast love blowing in the winds of the Spirit
Falling all over me.
Like jungle rain.
Like waterfalls. 








Sneaking up on me in the dark.
HOPE Pouring into my soul like honey presence.
Sticky, slow, healing
Moving in my unmovable brokenness.
Shaking it loose. 
Breaking it's power.
Healing me. 

He is light.
filling up the darkest places of the world inside me, 
Of the world around me. 





Writing a new story,
Rising up from ashes and out of nothing,
the sound of his voice on the waters.

A Lazarus story.
Walking out of tombs. 

Standing in the storm as it swirls, growls,
thunders, 
Eyes bright,
knowing the Father's glory,








The finisher,

The perfecter,

The front runner,

Finishing the story in us, 

in me. 




We follow you, our Great King.

"You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence,  with eternal pleasures at your right hand.   Psalm 16:11










His faithfulness

Like a flower,
fragrant, 
delicate.
Always. 

Fueled and fed 
by his burning love.
A fire perpetually stoked 
in the heart of the Father. 
Carried by his Son.
Driven onward by love,
Surrounding me,
Hounding me,
Never letting go of me.


"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; 
even at night my heart instructs me.   Psalm 16:7







His faith
in me, 
in us, 
in his Bride.
A steadfast fire unquenchable. 
Opposing the liar with grace, steadfast love and certainty. 








In every word he speaks, nests all the power, love and grace
to bring it into fullness of joy. 

He is making my joy complete.
repleat, renewed, 
like the sound of rushing waters. 






Jesus, there is nothing I want more....than you.


"Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
you make my lot secure."  Psalm 16:5






Your Unpredictable mystery 
calling me forward, 
leading me with a still quiet voice,
deeper and deeper,
and deeper still. 

Onward into you, 
to knowing you,
every part of me 
filled and informed 
with the Fullness of Christ. 


"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."  2 Corinthians 4:7











Unending love,
meeting me morning, 
after morning,
after mourning,
like fresh dew, 
refining my mind, 
soothing my weary soul,
calming my soul with peace, 
thick true and holy,
your presence
Oh to know you more Jesus



"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."  John 17:3






Seeing his Face
in the face of his friends,
They've become my friends in him.
My family in HIM.

Renewing my joy.
A joy that carries me on.
Into the bonds of love 
pouring out one to another,
to another,
to another. 

My heart sings again.
New songs rising,
New vision,
New paths.
New smiles.









And I cry again.

And weep.
and mourn.
Family goes on.
Moves on.
Makes new family.










This is the natural progression of maturity.
New seasons of expansion, 
hope,
love,
faith,
strength,
and the ever widening weakness,
where Christ is perfected in me.

Perfect love, 
driving out fear,
filling up my eyes with new sight; 
my soul with new sounds,
my heart with new hopes. 




Wondering,
following,
going on with Christ.  









"Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me."  John 12:26



Jesus, there is nothing I want more....than you.


"Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;


you make my lot secure."  Psalm 16:5





Thanks for reading!
Pass it on. 
Share the story with your friends.

Send a comment.
Join the story. 
I love hearing from you. 
The circle of encouragement is amazing!






  





Global Kingdom Harvest Ministries - is going out into the world with the Gospel of the Kingdom in the power of the Spirit. Often to the "least of these".   

We are taking teams Circuit Riding in the Northwest of the USA and in Japan, Indonesia, Uganda, soon Pakistan and India.  
Saving the Lost, Reviving the Saved, Equipping Everyone we are following the Spirit to bring the Gospel to every open door and welcome.  

Visit our web site and connect if you want to join a team www.jeffreynoldsministries.com 
Find Jeff's stories and First Love encouragements at www.jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com 

Want to give to this ministry?  We live by faith and the generous gifts of the Saints.
paypal.me/GKHJeffReynolds  - Gifts are tax deductable



Thanks for Reading!   


I love your comments. Ideas and thoughts.  
Please share em.
Re-shares are great. thank U.

Here are some other blogs posts that may interest you. 

1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 




The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.   Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you! With much love in Jesus 
You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   --- Global Kingdom Harvest Ministries

Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com
 




No comments: