Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nothing Separates Us From HIS LOVE - Touch ABBA's Heart Today

 I need reminding.   More than I would like.  

NOTHING SEPARATES US FROM HIS LOVE IN THIS WORLD. 
Rom 8:39
Start here with Jesus

NOTHING.   

There is no power able to tear us out of his favor, love, grace and power.   Jesus himself is interceding for us along with the Spirit for Christ to be formed in us (Rom 8:29).  The Father will accomplish  the goal in us.   We will be like Jesus when we see him.  This is what Jesus died, Rose and Ascended for.....our salvation.  

WE are sons and daughters and can run freely in the heavenly temple where Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father.   In HIM all power and authority dwells and HE loves us.  

Remember, the LAMB of GOD took away the sin of the world.   He crushed it.  Defeated it.  Slayed it.  

YOU HAVE HOPE.   YOU have an inheritance in Jesus secured and won in heaven that will and is being formed in you.  Christ in You, the hope of Glory (Col 1:27)

Take up your life today and lay it down before the ABBA DADDY our loving Father of loving kindness and grace who welcomes us into his presence.  Waterfalls of his presence flow over you now.

YOU ARE NOT CONDEMNED IN CHRIST!  Rom 8:1   YOU ARE FREE!

For freedom he set us free.  Rise up in freedom.

Prophetic Painter and Artist - Sonya Day
Break out of the lies and constrictions that hold you back TODAY.   Come into the riches of glory and joy and peace and love in the Father's heart.  Forgive yourself.  Get over your dead and dying self and let the spirit aligned with Jesus speak to your mind and heart and soul.  Put some energy, your strength toward receiving the work of Jesus into your very being right now.  LIVE!  RISE up DEAD BONES and live.  TODAY is the DAY of SALVATION. 

 Simple forward motion:

1) Papa I don't feel like an amazing servant, but I am your true and loving son or daughter, now standing before you in all the power of Christ.  Christ, in whom I have put all my faith, hope and trust for salvation.   Come ABBA Father and touch me with the rest of the High Priest of Heaven and the salvation grace right now.

2) Spirit come and flood me with waterfalls of love.  Pour over my soul with LIFE.   Renew my mind and awaken me to the ways of the Spirit.   Open your Word of Scripture to my heart today and let life fill me in abundance and victory.   I LOVE YOU MY GOD AND KING.

3) Jesus, my brother and firstborn of the way, touch me with your power, love, grace, truth, peace and rest.  Let the hope of my salvation rise up in me right now.  Meet me here on this ground, in this place with the abundant life and love you have stored up for me in your inheritance.    Pour over me.  
Rest in his wonder - abide in his love


Be encouraged in HIS love.  Abide and rest in the work of Jesus.  Fan hope and dwell with him in your heart by faith.   All the work is done.  Stop working and let the work of Christ move through you by the power of the Spirit.    

Good news - LOVE WINS! 

BECAUSE JESUS WON
- he conquered the world.   IT is FINISHED.  


Let heaven live in you today.   Open up to Christ Jesus and let his grace flood your heart.  
Yes.  He loves you.   You cannot get any more of his love by working for it.   The Father's love is poured out by faith in Jesus and his perfect work.   


Prayer:
Pour your love on me now my Savior and my God.   Pour like waterfalls over my soul your abundant grace.  Let me know and taste the freedom of forgiveness of sins and the cleansing of grace and mercy.   Let love fill my mind with truth and the knowledge of your ways.   I love you Father.  
End here with Jesus


Blessings of grace and peace,

Love Brother Jeff


Share testimony of how the Lord meets you. 
Comments?  Dialogue?   I would love to hear from you. 





jeff@jeffreynoldsministries.com 
www.jeffreynoldsministies.com 
jreynolds@mycapstone.org








No comments: