Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Can You Hear the Sound? Love Is Abandon. Dance David

I keep hearing it.   Over and Over.  
It comes like a wave into my ears and then dives down into my heart.  It bursts inside me and captures my emotions.  My mind slides into the rapture.   My soul fills with the substance of heaven.   I can feel it.  It's as if I can touch it with my fingers.  My hands grasping and holding on to it.  It is real in the world.  More than the whole world.

The Sound pierces me.  It reveals the Son of God.  
It is as if he himself rides on the Sound.  

In through my ears.  Down into my soul and spirit.   
Like waves, rolling and churning inside my spirit, the sound waves roll over everything.   My thoughts become captivated.  The eyes of my heart see him.   

I see HIM.  Jesus, seated in all his glory.  I see heaven.  The creatures surrounding him.  Every molecule in heaven is in perfect unity with him.  His love fills every one.  Connecting.  Holding.  His Kingdom pouring out to the dry bones. 

This sound rides on worship.  Sits within it.  Simple worship.  Not musically impressive sound.  That is not the sound.  The sound is agreement.   When people loving Jesus lift a song in surrender to the Holy Spirit.  It is a sound of wonder and amazement.   This sound has no boundaries.   It rides on hearts in love.   It is a sound that becomes the presence.  A sound that heals, delivers, enraptures, moves and calls. 

Can you hear it?  
Can you hear it? 

For three years now the sound has filled gathering after gathering.   
It meets me in my car.  On the road.  resting.  
It is worship, pure and holy.  Spirit and Truth worship.   
Worship that rises in the hearts of the nation, of the ekklesia
It is a sound that touches the Lord and that he touches. 
It is pure in righteousness.
It is true in peace
It is elevated revelation of the Lord Jesus
As the sound waves roll through my spirit the inheritance of Jesus shakes loose everything that can be shaken. 
Their value clear in the light
Nothing can speak a word in the inheritance presence of the Lord Jesus
There is nothing equal in value.  Nothing equal in wisdom.  Nothing equal in love. 

I've seen angels in this sound.  Agreement.  Agreeing with our adoration of Jesus.  They get caught up in it.  It touches their assignment for the Saints.   Agreement.  Truth.  Glory tangible and real in the hearts of the lovers of Jesus.

I've seen the angel over our fellowship.  Basking in glory with a glory that covered all the people like a canopy.  It spread over them and was emanating from the angels whole body.   


Love is abandon.  It is not a calculated mind project.   It is Spirit.  Angels and the Spirit and the four living creatures are worshiping and pointing to the Lord Jesus.   Jesus is victorious and as our High Priest of loving kindness is brooding over his beloved.   

Our inheritance is lodged in the heart.  It is a free running love with no boundaries. No hindrances.  Unending pursuit of the Father.   It never is told no.  Love has no laws or boundaries.   Love for God has no limitations.   

Dance David.   Dance Son of David.   Dance High Priest in the Presence of the Assembly.   

Let the Spirit ravish your heart with revelation. 

Let go.  


Why are you holding on so tight?  

What are we afraid of?   Why do we protect our hearts from the Father of Loving kindness? 

Are we afraid of people in His church?   That they will think we are wierd for pouring out our love for Jesus in the Assembly?  

Maybe we are not in the Assembly?  

There is no doubt that the Spirit is not inhibited in love, adoration and honor for Jesus. 

Break out!  Break Free!  Let your heart find it's home in the presence.  



These are the days when the only thing not shaken is love.  Deep love.  Deep love in the heart, from the heart, to the heart, for the heart.  LOVE. 

Why is your heart so hard?   So protected?   The sons and daughters of loving kindness selected and approved have no fear.   His presence is their ONE DESIRE.  


"We're gonna drink from your love
Drink from your river 
Day after Day
Drink from your river:"   Ihop worship

Come Back.   Lay down your love.   There is no where else to go.  HE has the words of eternal life.  


With love 

Jeff Reynolds
jreynolds@mycapstone.org
www.mycapstone.org 





No comments: