Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

"Lord, I Will Do Anything" - and Where It Can Lead Us. The Wild Kingdom!

Daniel - repairs my boots - Shod my feet with the ready Gospel
After a long day of travel and ministry through the dusty roads of Uganda, I fell into the bed and off to sleep. 


I woke in the early morning hours.  4:44 a.m.  
Seeing that time on the clock pulled me fully awake.  
Over and over for months I would glance at a clock and it would be 4:44. 



Now I was in Uganda preaching the Gospel.   
The early morning clock read 4.44. 
I cried out to the Lord, "What are you saying to me? What does this mean?" 


Immediately I was prompted to look up Luke 4.44. 

At daybreak, Jesus went out to a solitary place. The people were looking for him and when they came to where he was, they tried to keep him from leaving them. 43But he said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.” 44And he kept on preaching in the synagogues of Judea.


In reading this, my heart exploded and I was overcome with the presence of the Lord.  
Tears erupted in a flood and I was convulsing under the weight of the Holy Spirit 
Confirming my hearts desire to bring the Gospel to Uganda and everywhere Jesus would send me. 



The Spirit began speaking to me as I read the passage.  It confirmed another encounter I had some years back at Capstone Christian Fellowship.  
During the Weekend of a Round Table - a gathering of Gospel family and friends/co-laborers in Jesus - filled with much prayer, ministry, worship, prophetic ministry etc....
I was overcome at the first note of worship and fell to my knees on the floor during the Sunday Celebration. The Lord pointed my attention to a painting from one of the artists of the church that had a large pitcher pouring into smaller pitchers.  He said he was going to "send me to pour into other pitchers".  Deeply moved I feel to my knees and was still so overcome in the Spirit I could not stay on my knees.  I went prostrate during the worship service and stayed there on into the preaching;  pouring tears onto the wood floor in wave after wave of the voice of the Lord and the Holy Spirit.  When I got up later there was a puddle.  Our youth pastor saw it and became unnerved. What is all this?  A puddle of tears on the floor?  What could I say.  I didn't want to move an inch outside of the glory God was pouring into my soul.

 During that encounter I was self conscious.  I asked the Lord if I could get up.  Being the leader of the church and host of the Round Table yet here I was laying prostrate during the whole of worship and into the preaching with no explanation. That was somewhat uncomfortable.

Jesus asked me, "Do you want to get up?"  I did not.  The grace, glory and infusion of love and his heart was a treasure that no amount of the appearance of foolishness could turn me from.  Yes. I feel the call to stay in the boundaries and not stray into "foolishness", but years before I said with all sincerity, "Lord, I will do anything.  I will be your fool".  I absolutely meant it.  Having walked with Jesus since I was 15 and now walking in a season that made everything before seem as if I never knew him, I was resolute to give myself in every way to the fullness of revelation of Jesus I was receiving.  I wanted it all.  And if that required me to look foolish to others....I was not going to stop for appearances.  I wanted all of Jesus.  I still do by the way!  

He has taken me up on this on "way of foolishness" on many occasions.  I want to apologize and explain.  But my heart, mind, soul, and strength is to enraptured with the Lord Jesus.  I just want to be where he is and do what he is doing in the will of the Father.   Nothing less.  All in.  Everything for him and in him and through him.
He is the mystery revealed.  And so we become enigma to some as the mystery is revealed in us.  
while Daniel repaired my boots he gave me "Just Married"sandals!


So back to Uganda.  Encountering the Lord in the early morning.




This encounter went on for about 1.5 hrs.  Searching Scripture and stepping from one thing into another I was carried along to Luke 10 and the sending of the 72.  At different times I was completely overwhelmed by the Spirit and feel into worship and weeping and convulsing under the weight of the heart of the Lord for the world and my desire to join him in bringing the Gospel to the people.

The Spirit spoke to me about going back to a town we were in the day before .....
The day before we traveled through a small town and the Lord pointed out to me a church there.  We met a Muslim man at a drum shop and Dave McRae, my ministry companion, ministered to him.  We found him to be a god fearer.  Full of reverence.  Dave told him he would have a dream/dreams from God and we shared the gospel with him.  He was very welcoming.

The Spirit said to go back into that town and walk through it looking for God fearers and churches or ministries welcoming to the Kingdom.  He pointed out that we should look for this man again and he shared with me the dream that man had the night before after Dave told him he would dream.  We should ask him who the real Christians were in the town and ask him to help us find them and to see if he was a man of peace who would help us.

The Spirit said to go just like the disciples were committed according to the passage (Luke 10).  To go with no shoes, bag, lunch - Just like Luke 10.  Find the places of welcome and bring your peace.  Find those rumored to be Christians and seek them out.  Those who would help welcome the Gospel.  Find the sick and those who needed healing.  Find those who pray and welcome the King of Kings.
He also told me the dream the old man had after Dave told him he would have a dream!  Wild.

Intercessor we met -who welcomed us

The night encounter was both far reaching and simply reached into our plans for the day.  Our hosts.  Their plans.  Our Lord and his plans.

I was resolute that we needed to go back into the town that day.  I knew this may be a difficult turn of direction for our host and the team.  I also knew the Lord Jesus was rocking me to the core and all I wanted to do was obey!  This presented an interesting challenge in communication and co-loboaring in the Spirit.  (on this note there is so much more to tell - another time!)

We did go back after a day or so.  The process was very revealing.  But the roadway lead us to walk through a village prior to the crusade we were going to be part of the next day.  We saw many healed, filled with the power of the Spirit and joy.  It was a remarkable day!


The Lord welcomed me into Uganda and married me to her heart and people when we finally made it to walk the city.   We lead people to Christ.  I had my feet shod with the Gospel of peace and prophetically the Lord married me to the people of Uganda.  I met a Muslim man on the intercessors front lawn and had a word of knowledge for him.  Prior to that word he was uninterested.  After the word he walked away from us with a deep reverence which literally fell on him as I described his early life, his role in the tribe and what the Lord was calling for him to do now.  I had one piece of information that shook him visibly.  He encountered the Jesus I know.  Remarkable.


So much more took place directly related to this early morning encounter with the Lord.  The life following the Spirit is remarkable.

But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself. 14So it is said: “Wake up, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” 15Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,…Ephesians 5:13-15


Feedback?  Ideas?  
I would love to dialogue with you. 
Share your comments.  

2016  
Transfiguration! 

Look forward, eyes filled with Abundance, Boundless, Victorious vision in Jesus.  

  Get a copy of my Prophetic Review 2016 - Salvation's Mountain Erupting with Open Doors, Shifts and Invitation.    
Encouragement, focus, wisdom and insight into the prophetic seasons of the new year.  
www.jeffreynoldsministries.com 


 

Thanks for Reading!   


I love your comments. Ideas and thoughts.
Please share em.
Re-shares are great. thank U.


Here are some other blogs posts that may interest you.  


1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 




The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.  Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you! With much love in Jesus 
You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   --- 

Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com







No comments: