|Mountain perspectives widen vision|
2. Learn to pray for more than you see, hear, and behold - Let God fill up the voids and surprise you. He loves doing that.
3. Ask for eyes to see what the Father is doing and how he is bringing his Kingdom around you - Not for God to simply bless your ideas and what you are doing "for him".
4. Ask for the impossible - Then don't grumble when you find yourself in an impossible situation. This is the ground where miracles spring forth.
5. Don't despise prophecy rather ride on its wings in power - build crafted seasonal prayer from how heaven sees you and what heaven is calling out in you. Be a bull dog for what is in God's heart revealed to you.
6. Stop praying for what is already yours in Christ -Faith puts prayer with vision into motion. God already loves the world. Pray for ways to show that love.
7. Learn to pray from the Throne Room and let heaven fill the earth - stop trying to call earth up to heaven or beat the evil out of it. let heaven's grace, power, love and mercy fill the earth in you with the awesome taste of heaven.
8. Learn to wait, rest and know that He is God - sometimes prayer is the action, the sound that shatters mountains and whispers power in waves.
9. Learn to pray without ceasing by bringing action and his presence into one continuous movement of God's desires. Be the channel that releases the power into the world's brokenness.
10. Learn to pray with heaven in the mind of Christ through the leading of the Spirit for the Heart of the Father. Talk about a beautiful manifold wisdom witnessing to the powers and authorities.
Do you have one for the list?
Let's see the Heart of God explode into the world.
Pass the list on, share it and +1 it. Thanks in advance.
Another post on prayer - http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2014_11_01_archive.html
There is always a way. God is not the God of dead ends. Isaiah 43
Thank you for reading.
Jeff Reynolds Sr. Leader
Capstone Christian Fellowship