Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What is Missing from The Atmosphere of the church today? Productivity or Soaring LOVE?

We were made to soar.  And Jesus is vast. 

His Kingdom unending, full of boundless grace and glory. 



Big love flows out of big freedom.
Big love flows out of big worship.
Big worship flows from a heart set free.

 We need to take away the intimidation of the unknown.

Jesus is approachable. 
Jesus can be known. 
Start soaring?
What is holding you back?


David Soared



  I will extol You, my God, O King, And I will bless Your name forever and ever. 2Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever.… 
Ps 145:1


I intend to soar like him.  
Full of Trust.  Full of joy.  Full of connection with the character of God.
Will you? 

    
How To start Soaring?  
Look to the character of the Father and 
your experience of the love of Jesus
Being rooted and established in the Love of Jesus is the heart foundation of Soaring. 
An unshakable foundation, the love of God never runs out or changes with shifting winds, times or seasons.    

Soaring is flying in the Love of God.  
It can be done.  Power to grasp how wide and long, high and deep is the love of God for us in Jesus is attainable.  His victory in the Cross, Resurrection and Ascension opened the doors to love. 


Ephesians 3:14-21 
 
 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


I like to soar.  





Go Unhinged. 
I'm asking God to Unhinge my small minded constricted teaching, my limited thinking about Jesus, so I can Soar. 
Guided by Word and Spirit, the Scripture and a redemptive mindset in the Spirit's power, I'm asking for my hunger and thirst for him to expand.  To lead me into new wonders of his love and grace.  
To lead me out and through the things saying I am facing a dead end.  There are no dead ends in God. 
Even to die is to gain!   


What is missing from the atmosphere of the church today? 
productivity or Soaring LOVE

What is missing from ministries today?
Could it be...
Soaring?  
The Wonders of knowing a boundless love?
Or more program, timed worship services, and massive gatherings with no family, relationship or close knit passion?  
  

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 


Are we uncomfortable with expressions of love for God that actually involve mind, body, soul and spirit.?    True environments of faith, love and belief are not described as dead.    
Expressions of passion and love for God are easy to see, hear and understand.   


Awake.  Awake.  Awake. 




Soar.  We were made to Soar in Christ Jesus! 


In circles of faith the least concern I see is false doctrine.  
The greatest concern appears to be loss of first love.  


The redemptive power of love needs to be hosted, welcomed, and nurtured with clear focused intention and the power of Grace in the Spirit.

The Ephesian church was warned.  Losing their lamp for loss of first love.  First Love.  Primary Love.
The kind of love that soars.  The kind of love that does what we did at first.
The kind of love that remembers our old life the forgiveness that flooded our spirits and the freedom that opened up our eyes. 


Knowledge puffs up.  
Love builds up.        



Knowledge does not soar.  It points us toward soaring. 
High thoughts typically produce high pride.  


Love on the other hand causes everyone to soar.  
When Jesus has hold of a community and love is the fruit that is growing, love for Jesus first, love for each other next and love for the world without his saving grace, lives change.  
We don't need any special knowledge or teaching to see this kind of love, to identify it clearly. 
 

Being puffed up with high thoughts, doctrines or exacting truth
and disconnected from the Truth, Jesus Christ is a travesty. 

Any thought that leads us into less dependence on Jesus, calls off motivation for abiding connecting with him, or pulls our hearts away from loving the Father like him, is demonic. 


  As I was sitting and prepping to rest.
I didn't want to just sleep.
I wanted to read something that would take me into the heavenlies with Christ.
Something to remind me of my high calling in Christ. 
Spark renewed life in me, something to spur me to run after Jesus with total devotion.
To run after all he is and as deep as I can go.
To run past my limitations and ideas and into his glory and grace.
To lift my eyes up beyond what I know today and into the vast expanse of his love.

To elevate my spirit.
To inspire love and devotion.  



My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Psalms 27:8





2016  

Look forward, eyes filled with Abundance, Boundless, Victorious vision in Jesus.  

 

Thanks for Reading!   


I love your comments. Ideas and thoughts.  
Please share em.
Re-shares are great. thank U.

Here are some other blogs posts that may interest you. 

1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 



The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.   Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you!
With much love in Jesus

You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   ---

Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com
 

No comments: