Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Prophetic Review 2016 - "The Backdrop" - Dreams, Visions, Prophetic Ministry

www.jeffreynoldsministries.com

Don't miss this opportunity to look forward, gain encouragement and sharpen your focus for 2016.   Gain wisdom for the coming season.  Know the times, gain discernment and recognize the work of the Spirit around you. 



"I waited on the Lord in December of 2015 to listen and gain some understanding of the season ahead. These are some of the characteristics and ways  I think the Spirit will be working in 2016."

Jeff Reynolds


 

Get a copy at www.jeffreynoldsministries.com


Includes:



  • The Value of Prophetic Ministry - basics on prophecy and stewarding rhema in your life

  • The Back story on Jeff's prophetic journey

  • Salvation's Mountain Erupting with the Gospel of Peace. 

  • 29 Pages of encouragement.


 by Jeff Reynolds
Capstone Christian Fellowship
Global Kingdom Harvest.
December 2015

 The Backdrop


Over the past few years I've been prompted to explore prophetic ministry and writing.  This is a new direction for me, though moving in encouragement, strengthening and comfort for the Body of Christ is not new.  I've preached prophetically on many occasions and have had prophetic words for individuals and ministries over the years.  Though over the past four to five years this has grown into gaining insight on the spiritual climate and atmosphere of my region, words of knowledge in healing and ministry, and personal prophetic words in group ministry.  I've explored prophetic ministry in prayer, in direct response to revelation, an in setting and contending for spiritual atmospheres.  I've also written prophetic documents working in the region toward the things revealed.  The aspect of this ministry I've grown in most is the stewarding process.   This writing is part of that process. For back issues and more prophetic writings visit  www.jeffreynoldsministries.com 

I continue to explore the ministry of prophecy and its connection to dreams, visions, and encounters with the Lord.  In 2010, I began having open visions during worship and prayer.  In 2015 these have increased in number and frequency.   I found the volume of prophetic interactions and encounters increasing to the point that I felt the need to keep track of the dreams, words, night visitations and encounters.  With the hope of seeing a pattern or gaining deeper insight, I've compiled these and reflect on them in groups.  I continue to do this.  Growing in understanding, the Lord's timing and revealing the future and encouragement on many occasions.  Returning often to these dreams, visions, visitations in prayer as I walk in the Spirit serving the Lord, I am now tracking their progress and insight as the way unfolds before me.  On more than one occasion, I've found myself standing in the reality of these encouragements.   We serve an amazing and wonderful King.


In the fall of 2015 the Lord clearly called me back into a waiting posture to capture and listen for his voice on the prophetic characteristics of 2016. 

I did just that. Charting what the Lord was saying over the course of 8 weeks.  I jotted notes, impressions and words from strategy sessions with the Lord and compiled them in my annual journal.  My intention is to always finish prior to the coming year and put out the writing before the change over.  This year I was also in need of some rest and family time.  I am completing this document in January of 2016, but all the notes and major talking points were discovered in prayer prior to the close of the year.


To get a free copy of the Prophetic Review 2016 click this link  www.jeffreynoldsministries.com and fill out the download form.  You will be directed to a download page.  


To connect with the wider ministry I am regularly engaged in you can find me at these online locations.


  • www.jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com    1-2 Blogs per week on First Love, Zealous Pursuit of Jesus and my ONE desire to know him.
  • www.jeffreynoldsministries.com - Home of ministry online.  Blogs, teachings, Jezebel resources, writing, testimonies, international ministry. jeff@jeffreynoldsministries.com
  • www.mycapstone.org  - Capstone Christian Fellowships web site  - Local Fellowship Home
    jreynolds@mycapstone.org
  • www.jeffscaptweets.com  -  twitter with daily words to focus our love and quicken our hearts to extravagant love for Jesus.
  • Facebook - my regular Facebook account
  • Google Plus - my hub for blog posting and building the tribe both local and international.

 

2016  

Look forward, eyes filled with Abundance, Boundless, Victorious vision in Jesus.  

 

Thanks for Reading!   


I love your comments. Ideas and thoughts.  
Please share em.
Re-shares are great. thank U.

Here are some other blogs posts that may interest you. 

1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 



The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.   Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you!
With much love in Jesus

You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   ---

Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com
 

No comments: