Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I've Got Great News for YOU. In Christ you are....

I have good news for you! 


Mountain Streams
In Jesus Christ

YOU ARE.....Chosen
You are ransomed
You are redeemed
You are anointed
You are adopted
You are sealed with the Holy Spirit
You are righteous
You are forgiven
You are empowered
You are rooted and established in love



I have good news for you....

Jesus Christ crucified Sin,
Defeated Death
Stripped the Devil of all his weapons.



I have good news for you

There is Therefore now, NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE IN CHRIST JESUS
 For Freedom he set you free

God makes you alive, having forgiven all your trespasses.  By cancelling the record of DEBT that stood against us.  



I have good news for you....

The door to the Father's Heart stands open -  Jesus is the DOOR

If we sin, we have an advocate with the Father,  Jesus Christ. 
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins!


I have good news for you.....

Not only our sins, but the sins of the WHOLE WORLD!


I have good news for you......

WE are blessed in the heavenlies with EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING IN CHRIST.




I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU......

You are children of God in a warped and crooked generation.  
You shine like the stars as you hold firmly the Word of Life

You possess by the Spirit LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS.
Against such things there is NO LAW. 

You have peace which passes all understanding.
Not like the world gives so it cannot be taken by the world!



I have good news for you.....

You are filled with the Holy Spirit - a blowing wild wind of righteousness, peace and joy!
You speak with tounges of fire
You speak the words of God - of life 
The sick are healed with your prayers.  The blind see.  The demon possessed go free!


Foundation stone - Jesus Christ the One Foundation



I have good news for you....

Your Sons and Daughters will prophesy
Your young men will see visions
Your old men will dream dreams.
You will be endued with power when the Spirit comes upon you!



 I have good news for you.....

Everyone who calls on the NAME of the LORD will be saved



I have good news for you.......

The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off!  



Spend EM!
I have good news for you of exceeding joy! 

The Spirit and the Bride say "COME". 
And let the one who hears say "COME"
Let the one who is Thirsty COME!
Let the one who wishes to take the free gift of the water of life COME!





I have good news.  ALL this is yours in Christ Jesus!   And his open invitation.....

COME.  FOLLOW ME



Comments?  Ideas? Testimonies?  
Send those to me.  
Thanks for +1's and re-shares. 

Other posts that may interest you:


Thanks for reading. 
The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you.
Testimonies?  Share em with me.  

I am hoping to do Google Hang Outs Soon on Friday's. 
I will be in Uganda Feb 20-March 1
Special Blog posts from there!  
Thank you for your prayers and support!  
So appreciated.  Such an offering. 





With much love in Jesus

You can do this thing!  He's got you. 

Jeff Reynolds   ---
Brother Jeff


  


No comments: