Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

An Angelic Visitation and The Company of Heaven's Witnesses




Angel Visitation and The Company of Heaven's Witnesses

May 23, 2014
Visitation
Yesterday May 22, 2014, I had a visitation in  morning prayer. 

While seeking the Lord in the morning my eyes were drawn upward and I found myself looking at a Cloud of Witnesses in heaven.   A vast flowing landscape of faces filled up my vision.  I was also drawn into the atmosphere of the Witnesses.  Without words I understood the grace, joy and truth of their glorified lives with HIM.  Words are not adequate to describe the total and utter connection, Oneness that filled up the whole atmosphere.  Every voice, sound, feeling, thought reverberating glory and connection to the Son of God, Jesus Christ.   Joy moved out from their faces like breathing is for us, so elemental so basic to everything known there.   Eyes were prominent.  Smiles, faces that were the very thing they shined.

One face filled up my vision.  The person, who I understood to be Peter, was front and center and I could see his eyes clearly.  At this point I have to break away and fill in two things.

1. In 2012 my wife and I visited Bethel Church on our way to Glacier Park and a celebration of our 25th Anniversary.   While there I had a vision of the Lord Jesus: a life changing vision of him that I will treasure until I see him again.   The prominent part of the vision was that I saw his face.  He was full of a blazing joy that poured out of his eyes so pure and powerful.  Love emanated, joy radiated; he could build worlds out of the firm reality of his character flowing out from his eyes and face.   He welcomed me to come with him.  Nothing was said but I heard his voice in everything about him. 

2. Peter's life speaks volumes to the mystery of following Christ.   He failed in significant ways and was carried through to glory despite his shortcomings and human frailty.  Much like David, he was a man after the Lord Jesus Christ.   Of full devotion with his eyes fixed on Christ.  This is what was coming to me as I saw his face like that of the Lord's.  Promise. Hope.  Victory.  We shall be like HIM when we see Him if.....we hold fast to the end.


When Peter's face became promanant in the visitation, his face, smile, and flaming glory filled eyes were exactly like the face of the Lord I saw a few years earlier. 

I was completely overcome during all this.  Seeing the Lord's face in Peter's face was overwhelming.  Weeping to the depths of my heart, longing for God's word to go forth and match the revelation of his presence.  Shaking and convulsing under the weight of heart cries.   I found myself crying out for the truth of grace and the blessings of the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus to be poured out into the world in overflowing measure. 

As I looked into Peter's eyes and out over the crowd of witnesses volumes were spoken into my heart and spirit.   Patient endurance and every weakness, all our brokenness, longings, self preserving aspirations, when submitted to Jesus in the mystery of following Him become glory and worship in our transformation.  The witnesses look like him, emanate without words volumes of praise and agreement; Jesus fills all things in every way.  Heaven speaks this without words because the way of the Lord leads us to transforming grace.  We become like him. 

I wrote what I heard emanating from the crowd.   "Yes, this is the Way"  
No judgment.  I knew that as this grace was to advance and fill me up it required my death.  I had so many more deaths to die to this world as heaven will fill me again and again until I see him face to face. 


As all this was occurring, I had my hand over my mouth, weeping and shaking.  The knowledge of my fallen-ness clearly caused me to cry out for his Kingdom to come to me and then the deep desire to see it poured out to the world.  

At this point an Angel approached me.  He carried righteousness and an object that looked like a diamond.  He told me to remove my hand from my mouth.  Then he touched my mouth and lips with the translucent white object.  I believe he imparted the very heart and grace that was roaring at me from the Cloud of Witnesses. 

As I wept and cried out for that WORD to go forth into the world and express the harvest prophesied and desired by the Saints with an aching hunger, I became aware of two Angels standing on either side of me.  Wisdom and Love were recently identified to be with me on assignment through a dear friend at EPIC Center in Bend OR. 

So let me break away again and tell this story.

Wisdom and LOVE.   I was ministering at EPIC Center in Bend and during the ministry time my friend, Ron Griggs turned and said to me, "I see two angels standing on either side of you.  They are tall.  They are Wisdom and LOVE."   That was a significant moment for me.   From the start of Capstone Christian Fellowship Angels have been identified and prophesied.  I have seen the warring Angel and others over the past few years.  Prophetically I felt the "warring" was coming to a close and "Wisdom and LOVE" were our clear assignments from the Spirit.  The ekklesia has been exploring what we call the culture of love for 6 months and I felt the Lord said to me that the season of warring would be replaced with Wisdom.   Traveling to work one morning I was crying out to the Lord for the Wisdom of Solomon to shepherd the Lord's people and move with HIM in his heart for his people.   I have been acutely aware that what the Spirit is doing is of such promise for restoring and healing. 

"Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?  I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."  Isa. 43:18-19



"And the LORD will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. 12"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell.



"And your ancient ruins will be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundation of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in.

Isa. 58:11f


These two Angels stood on either side of me and placed their hands on my head.   Friends in the ONE desire, their touch brought deep encouragement and fellowship with heaven.  Power as strength and hope as reality, these two lifted my whole being.  Weeping and shuddering in spirit, soul and body, to many things were occurring without words to recount with words.  They were all happening at once and speaking to every part of me at one time. 

Clear, true, and all the time Jesus was clearly the one every sound, touch, word communicated, filled up.   It is hard to explain this manifold connectedness of heaven and how it all in very essence reflects the power, majesty and truth of the Lord Jesus.  
  
The Supremacy of the Son of God
15 "The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[g] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant."  Colossians 1:15-23

We, as a Body of Followers of Jesus, Need to:
  • Loose what we want to do for  --  Who we want to know -  Jesus  (Matt 10:39)

  • Let go of the "me" and put our eyes on HIM - author and perfecter of our faith (Heb 12:2)

  • Realize it is not about us - It is about making a place for him - we are temples with daily living sacrifices (Rom 12:1-2)

All throughout this encounter this rang in my ears.......



Where is your treasure?



With Love and Grace in the Lord Jesus.


Brother Jeff

Jeff Reynolds. Sr. Leader

Capstone Christian Fellowship

jreynolds@mycapstone.org

jeff@jeffreynoldsministries.com

www.jeffreynoldsministries.com  -  other blog posts and reading on the "new"


Comments! Ideas? 




No comments: