Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Are You A Treasure Hunter after God's Heart?

 I have become a treasure hunter searching the ways of God.

For a few years now, the Lord has been meeting me at the point of my desire;  at the point of what I long for, cry out for, hunger for.   
It was not always like this.  Yes, I have had seasons of new beginnings and deep refreshing, but this is one of those landmark turning points.





My heart has been longing for Jesus.   
He has shown me his heart, his glory, I've seen him in the heavens.  I've seen him in open vision.  I've encountered him in worship celebrations in such force and power that I have been laid out in tears face down on the floor for all of worship (ours go close to an hour).  For whole worship celebrations, I have laughed and cried at the same time.  

Awe and wonder have never filled my heart to this extent, for this long a time.  I've surrendered to this moving of the Spirit and Jesus has let me see his heart and his face.  

That in turn has broken me so deeply over and over.  And then he pours out more understanding and revelation through deep encounters in the Scripture.  And these in turn lead to more fascination, questions and discovery.   

Waking in the night silence for hours of "downloads" (as they are called) my mind has been expanded and often cannot grasp what my spirit inherently knows to be true as I listen to the Spirit.  Things that my mind sees for a moment and my heart and spirit know completely.  

I wonder if I will be ok?  If I am slipping off into the deep end.   
So do those around me.   And my heart cries out for more of Jesus.  I want to be more or what he is and do what he does.


Dreams, deep and particular, have filled up the night.  Mysterious and compelling,  I have become a treasure hunter of the ways of God, as I seek understanding over months and years.   My journals are filled with records of night watches and dreams. Sometimes I am up for hours writing down what is filling up my mind the ways of God.

The Scripture has comforted me and deeply informed me afresh.  The knowledge and mystery of our Trinity God is set there in the Word for the treasure hunters to grow in ever expanding grace and wisdom.   I find my journey there.   I've walked with Jesus for thirty nine years studying and loving the Word and I am asking myself why I did not "see that" or understand his ways more deeply again and again.   The Word is as deep and mysterious as the Father who spoke it.  Jesus is the very logos of God.  He is deep and filled with mystery. I sense the invitation to be a treasure hunter after God's heart. 

To see what is seen in the spiritual, expressed and tangible in the natural has been my heart cry and the heart struggle of this time.  

In this exchange I have seen deeper and deeper into His heart and His desires for His people and the geographic area in which I reside.   Out of the depths of my spirit come groaning s for the Kingdom of the Lord our Christ to be manifest and for HIS heartbeat to be released into HIS bride. 

All this is riding on the promise,

"I am meeting you at the point of your desire". Nancy Coen. 2011

For years now the church as been rearing children of a homeless heart.  They wander the streets, empty hearted looking for a place where they can soar in their desire for Jesus.    
The presence of the Lord is their true desire and longing.  Gaping wounds from the "lion seeking to devour them", have filled their lives on the journey.  They have come to the house of the Lord only to find themselves begging and believing for more.   Their hunger and drive and devotion to Jesus sets them apart into lonely places.  Even as Jesus was condemned by the religious, they find themselves lonely for affirmation from the church.  Hungry for connection with Jesus and his heart.   


 


Hungry to see his heart.  
Hungry to see his heart.  
Hungry to see his heart.







 Yet deep in their hearts, our hearts, is a cry, a sound, a calling.  It is part of our nature and when the chord is struck it rings and rings and rings.   The sound rings like a chord played on their spirit and it resonates throughout the body, mind, spirit and soul.   


I am yours and you are mine.  


Nothing can shut if off.   Hours of tears and joy and hunger and satisfaction leaning on the breast of the LORD.  More hunger arises, more love fills up my mind.  


Don't wait.  Run after HIM.  He is here now.   Let the ONE desire overtake them all.  


For a season now he has met me at every point of hunger, stated desire, and each place of intimacy.   I realize my vision is too small.   It is time to strike the ground like a marching army; pounding the earth with the cries of hunger and the reality of HIS presence.  Time to  reach into the heavenlies and pull down the great desires of our hearts.  Desires which HE has placed into us.   

Christ in you the hope of glory (Col 1:27)  Let the sound out.  Let the sound out.   Let the sound out.

Saints, the season is upon us.   He is meeting any who call, cry and reach for him.  He is releasing the 100 folders back into the rightful place of rest in his presence.   


What do you hunger for?   What do you hunger for?  What do you hunger for?    You may have become a slave of the devour-er.  One with no desire.  A survivor, one who in captivity has learned to live on meager fare.   All your desires are buried in the piles of discouragement, disappointment, woundedness and ashes.    


And that is not who you are.  Son and Daughter, friend of the King of Kings.  Time to Rise UP.   Rise UP. 







Kiss the Son - Kevin Prosch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtJAY5HKY28  

When you've been broken, broken to pieces.
And Your heart begins to faint
'cause you don't understand.
And when there is nothing to rake from the ashes.
And you can't even walk
onto the fields of praise.

But I bow down and kiss the Son.
Oh, and I bow down and kiss the Son.

Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.
Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.

Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.

Kevin Prosch - Kiss the Son



The door is open.  What are you hungry for?  Come and Kiss the Son




2016  
Transfiguration! 

Look forward, eyes filled with Abundance, Boundless, Victorious vision in Jesus.  

  Get a copy of my Prophetic Review 2016 - Salvation's Mountain Erupting with Open Doors, Shifts and Invitation.    
Encouragement, focus, wisdom and insight into the prophetic seasons of the new year.  
www.jeffreynoldsministries.com 

 

Thanks for Reading!   


I love your comments. Ideas and thoughts.  
Please share em.
Re-shares are great. thank U.


Here are some other blogs posts that may interest you.  

1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 



The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.  Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you! With much love in Jesus 
You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   --- 

Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com