Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Divided Sight - Divided Heart There is a LOVE that Unifies Everything.

Divided Sight Divided Heart - Surrender to the Love of God

A divided heart is painful. Confusing. Stressful. 

When the center is divided everything else, mind, soul, strength, gets cloudy. 
A haze settles over the pathways and passions of our love and devotion. 

The First Mountain to climb when we follow Jesus is to get a whole heart. 

A HEART
Knit together in the love of Jesus (Ephesians 3:17-21)
Whole in the pursuit of Love for God (Luke 10:27)
Settled 

And He said to him, "What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?" 27And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." 28And He said to him, "You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE."…

We were made for a whole heart. 
The Scripture uses words like "All" and  "Whole" to describe how our hearts are to connect to God in love.   A wholehearted love for Jesus puts speed to your step and freedom in your running.  Soaring becomes the new normal.  
Soar from the inside. 
See the world in the experience of the love of God.  
Remarkable. 
The Love of God invites into the the riches and glory of connection, oneness and abiding presence.  
We are invited to dwell in love. 

The LOVE of God.....An experience in it.
Mountain Tops are always available

Just got off work. 
Long day.
I get into my car and decide to put on some worship music. 
As I drive the half hour home...
the Spirit falls on me in the car.
I "hear" the words of worship more deeply than ever.
I "hear" the love of God and it pours into my heart.
I join in the worship.
More love pours into my heart.
Overwhelmed, I see into the love of Jesus.
I both feel it and know it. 
It is filling me up inside.
Piling up  in me wave after wave.
All of me, heart, mind, soul, strength is caught up in the reality of who Jesus is...
The words keep breaking open new places in my heart.
I weep and cry out as I "see" the love of God; feel it and know it. 
For a half hour drive I am completely enveloped in this love.
So overwhelming I can hardly drive. 
I arrive at home and park.  
I don't want to get out of the car. 
I cry out, pray, call out, worship. 
This love is beyond compare. 
Everything else looks dim in the light and truth and grace of the 
LOVE OF GOD.

I learned over years of walking with Jesus, that when grace and outpouring come -- you give yourself to it.   



 The energy behind the love of God, energy to penetrate our hearts, is beyond imagination. 
The Father sent the Son.
The Son gave everything for you and I; to know us in LOVE wholeheartedly.
The Spirit lives in those who confess Jesus as Lord 
The closest connection available in life is  God dwelling in us.





Yet, so many resist this love -  
The flesh mind, soul, heart and strength are at war with God. 
We come to this love broken, in pain, fearful, confused, 
Some come filled with hate and murder.  (Acts 9)
Some come having robbed from others - only to rob from themselves the greatest love 
Some come beaten down by the worst the world can throw - only to find a love so amazing, penetrating and grace filled it overwhelms the depths of the world's soul stealing lashes and beatings.  

There is always opportunity to resist the love of God.  
We love God today, in this moment, with a whole heart.
He continues moving upon us all our lives. 
Continue the surrender to LOVE. 

Full Definition of WHOLEHEARTED

1:  completely and sincerely devoted, determined, or enthusiastic wholehearted
student of social problems>
2:  marked by complete earnest commitment :  free from all reserve or hesitation wholehearted
approval>
whole·heart·ed·ly adverb
The heart is the first place where the love of God settles in.  
When we let the imagination, energy, power and grace of the Love of God fill us the way he desires....
A wholehearted love fill us. 
You are a Temple of the LOVE of God.  Far more beautiful and everlasting than Solomon's temple, this love shapes you for eternity from the inside out.  
1 Chronicles 29:19 and give unto Solomon my son a whole heart, to keep Thy commandments, Thy testimonies, and Thy statutes, and to do all these things, and to build the palace, for which I have made, provision.' (See NIV)

The Love of God invites us to "build a palace" of presence, abiding, worship and prayer. 
Don't miss the opportunity.  

The Kingdom of Jesus is easy to walk in.  
 Today, lay it all down again.  
Surrender.  
There is no passivity in experiencing and welcoming the love of God. 

Throw down your crown and find worship first in your heart.
Start with thankfulness. 
Ask to "SEE AGAIN"   
Let open the door.
Hear the knock?
Let in the visitation.
Jesus just needs a welcome.  
He is a good Shepherd. 
Receive Him as he is...today....right now.   




Comments? Re-shares / thank u

Other posts that may interest you:

1.http://jeffreynoldsonedesire.blogspot.com/2015/01/7-things-enemy-devil-doesnt-want-you-to.html
 





Thanks for reading. 
The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you. Testimonies?  Share em with me.   Re-Shares lov em.  Thank you!
With much love in Jesus
You can do this thing!  He's got you. 



Jeff Reynolds   ---
Brother Jeff

www.jeffreynoldsministies.com 



No comments: