Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Right away, I learned that God understood everything about me.

Every step I take deeper into the love of Jesus calls me deeper...
 into what he loves 
and how he loves us.  

When I learned that God understood everything about me, 
everything changed. 

 http://history-in-pictures.com/wars/austrian-boy-receives-new-shoes-world-war-ii/

 He understood.  He cared.  He listened.  He responded. 
Nothing was hidden.  He knew it all.  Yet he loved me.  
Once that set into my heart, I couldn't stop talking to HIM.  
I had so much to say.
As it became clear to me that he cared and listened, 
I poured out everything.   








Then I realized that he was always present, always listening. 
Night and day.  Morning.  Noon.  He was listening.  
He was speaking to me all the time in his Scripture, in creation, in my heart.
I could be with him every moment of my life.  
Nothing in the world filled me up with a greater desire. 
I poured myself into the love being poured into me. 
I carved out times to seek him more deeply. 
I hungered with a longing nothing could satisfy.  It increased and grew and overwhelmed me.
Being with him satisfied the ache.  It opened up new fields of hunger and desire. 



I talked with God about everything.  Literally everything.  
There was a strange grace that filled up my life as I began doing this.  
Prior to being saved, I was mixed up.  
The ache of my heart was being medicated with drugs and alcohol. 
The pattern seemed to be to RUN, BURY, HIDE. 
Running, hiding and staying ahead of my sins was the way I lived. 
The stuff inside had an edge and I could hardly make sense of it. 
I couldn't make it go away.  
I didn't want to hear it  or listen to it. 
I didn't have any longing for God until I met Jesus. 


When Jesus began living in me...
I found peace residing at the center of my life.  I didn't have that before.  Ever.
It was tangible.  Like a lake or a steam of peace swashing around inside me, I could feel it in me.  So unusual and different from all the relationships I had known, Jesus understood everything about me.  He knew the good and bad, and loved me.   At the same time he brought healing and freedom from what was destroying me.    I could tell him everything and he understood.   It's like the words became something else on the way to his ears.  They turned into something redeemed and active in his grace and power.   He took the words and the heart cries and turned them into grace, and love and power. 


Deep Cries out to Deep we say.    There is a reason we say this.  
Jesus understands what is going on deep inside.  Everything understood.  The deepest things in a person he connects with completely.   He might not agree with my conclusions, but he never condemned me or belittled me in my limited perspective.   I still marvel at this. 
Somehow He always managed to bring me around into wanting to be more like him.  NO matter what had to go, be healed or changed, I wanted follow Him and make the change with him and through him and for him.   
I STILL DO.  



When we come to know HE UNDERSTANDS,  huge seeds for deep intimacy can be planted by faith.
We are completely known and understood by the Father. That's grace and mercy.
We are loved with everything God has provided for in Jesus....that's favor.
And in Jesus there is provision for the healing and transforming grace that brings about change and new life.  
"Nothing is holding me back from you" The Torwalts sing .  
Nothing in all the universe can hold us back from him.  Nothing has the power or authority.


When we add the knowledge that he is ever present and always the same, things begin dropping off our lives that mean nothing in heaven.  
Plenty of things we do in this life mean nothing in heaven.  
The apostle John said, 


"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."  
I John 2:15-17


Every step deeper into the love of Christ Jesus calls us deeper into what he loves and how he loves.  
The world is passing away.  Eternal life is growing every day.



We are going to look like him one day.  
We are going to be with him one day.  Face to Face full vision.  

Today he understands everything about you. 
Today he loves you with an everlasting love. 
Today is the day we live forever and know salvation in Jesus. 

Get this one truth inside you and take off running.....

Jesus completely understands you.
He is waiting to hear the deep cries of your heart.

 



Jesus has perfect Understanding of You and Me.
I've been following Jesus 38 years. 


Comments?  Ideas? Testimonies?  
Send those to me.  
Thanks for +1's and re-shares. 

Other posts that may interest you:



Thanks for reading. 
The dialogue is awesome.  Thank you.
Testimonies?  Share em with me.  

With much love in Jesus

You can do this thing!  He's got you. 

Jeff Reynolds   ---
Brother Jeff













No comments: