Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Testimonies of the Spirits Work - The Demoniac, the Dream and the Message and Healings

I love the way the Holy Spirit encourages.   
Sometimes these kinds of encouragements seem so inconsequential unless we are the ones encouraged, healed etc....  The Spirit is working all the time.  

Healing Testimonies
 A few weeks ago a tumorous growth disappeared off a woman's hand during a ministry time in the middle of worship.   As we called out a few different things people started responding in prayer.  All of a sudden there was commotion and tears.  A person who was recently baptized was crying and holding up their hand and looking at it in amazement.   The bump that was bringing her pain was gone.  

A couple weeks ago during worship there were words of knowledge for healing and also an infusion of peace that would bring the mind and heart together in perfect peace.   Without touch or laying on hands the Spirit imparted this to people who reached out for the word in faith.   Two people confirmed having a resting peace settle over their hearts and minds in a powerful way.  The confusion, agitation, restlessness faded to a centered peace in their hearts and minds.   Unity in Jesus for the whole person.   


Three Kingdom Keys - The Presence, The Power, and The Peace




Here is a testimony of encouragement that goes way past our plans and way into the Holy Spirit's love and encouragement.


Juliet dreamed the night before the content of my message for the sermon that I did not know I was doing the night before. 
Mark 5 The Demoniac

This past Sunday I was speaking at Capstone CF and was praying throughout the week as usual about the message.   I was asked by a few people to finish a message I had started a few weeks earlier on the culture of love and had some nice downloads from The Lord through the week with new roads that lead out from what I was teaching.  So there were options but a request I wanted to honor.   As I worked through the notes and new ideas I was not really sensing that I should go from where I left off. The night before I read through notes and ideas from the other message and the downloads.  Nothing was driving into my spirit so I went to sleep.

Sunday morning I got up early and went down to some coffee and the live stream of International House of Prayer and my preparation.  The more I focused in the more I heard or sensed the passage on the demoniac was what I should use as the main story.  Then launch off of that into the idea that the culture of love in the kingdom is one that carries freedom with it and sees people in their spiritual inheritance rather than their immediate worldly read.   Jesus saw the Demoniac not as a crazed and out of control man but as he was in freedom, as the King intended him to be.   So I settled on this as The Lord voice and headed off to celebration.

It was great seeing the family of Capstone and diving into the atmosphere of hope and power.  Worship took off.  Isaac my son was leading worship and it was awesome.
He brought a new song.  "The cross the cross where love was found.  The hope the hope that never fails.  The Son the Son in whom were free.  It is done it is done oh."
My new favorite.

Worship and family things went longer than usual and so there was little time left for preaching.  I was still excited to engage with everyone.   I had about 15 min.  I shared about the Demoniac and on into the culture of love.

After the message Juliet came up and shared with me that the night before she had a dream of Mark 5, the Demoniac and deliverance.  In her dream a village community experienced deliverance like in Mark.  This was what I was aiming for and felt the Spirit wanted to emphasize.   The gist was that the Spirit had impressed that passage on me in the morning.  The one Juliet had dreamed the night before.

The message I delivered was one of my shortest.  Later there was some great discussion about the kingdom and some excellent discussion on the generosity of God as he sees us not as we appear in the flesh but in the spirit.

These kinds of encouragements seem so inconsequential unless we are the ones encouraged.  Take this home with you.  

1) The spirit is so willing to encourage us.  Just ask.   One one occasions I really needed encouragement.  I asked the Spirit for it and within the hour two friends called to ask how I was.  There is no one like our God. 

2) Add some super to the natural.   Hunger and desire are the first place to start.   The Spirit is healing, delivering, speaking prophetically, encouraging, strengthening and comforting the Bride minute my minute.  Be in the loop!  Open your heart to the Lord's encouragement. 

3) Journal your testimonies.  Every good thing God does. Write it down.  Dreams, write them down.  Prophetic words, treasure them and write them down.   Go back and review those things to stay on track with the Spirit. 



Juliet dreamed the night before the content of my message for the sermon that I did not know I was doing the night before. 
That is amazing.   That is the Holy Spirit at work.   

What is he doing in your life?  share your story, encouragement.  I'd love to partner with you to bring glory to the Lord Jesus.  
jreynolds@mycapstone.org

Here are some blog articles that you may be interested in...

Supernatural / Testimony / Prophetic / Spirit's Work 
1) 2014 What is the Spirit saying?  
https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8154761678889975282#editor/target=post;postID=5163393029928222453;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=37;src=postname
2) An Angelic Visitation 
https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8154761678889975282#editor/target=post;postID=6181407195797126360;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=3;src=postname
3)Time for a Healing Story - Distance Healing Testimony
https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8154761678889975282#editor/target=post;postID=7347375296000899068;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=30;src=postname

 Some others on Jesus back to the Center.... Use the search feature for key words
1) You Fascinate me Jesus, So why are you considered so irrelevant?
2) No One Can Love You Like I Do


Thank you for reading.  Please comment.  Let the dialogue begin!


Brother Jeff
Jeff Reynolds. Sr. Leader
Capstone Christian Fellowship
www.mycapstone.org
jreynolds@mycapstone.org
jeff@jeffreynoldsministries.com 
www.jeffreynoldsministries.com 




No comments: